Formulaire Bourse IDEX
Call for applications
IDEX Université Grenoble Alpes
for the 2021-2022 academic year
Presentation of the call:
The « Initiative d’excellence » (IDEX in short) Université Grenoble Alpes is opening the 2021 Master Scholarship program. Applications to this program are open to foreign students (i.e. students currently enrolled in a University outside France) who apply to one of the Masters or Engineer Schools offered by the following academic divisions of Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA) :
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble (ENSAG),
- the Faculty of Science,
- the Faculty of Humanities, Health, Sport and Societies,
- Grenoble INP,
- Sciences Po Grenoble,
- and by the three academic units (Alpine Geography and Urban Planning Institute, Grenoble Law School and Grenoble Economics Department).
Applicants can either apply to the first year or to the second year of a Master. The amount of the scholarship is 8 000 euros for one academic year (2 semesters). If one of the two semesters is dedicated to an internship, the amount of the scholarship is reduced to 5000 euros. The scholarship is only given for one year and we cannot give any guarantee that the IDEX scholarship will still be possible f or the acade mi c ye ar 2022 - 2023.
The selection of the candidates will take into account their academic record.
The application process is as follows:
● The student must first apply to one of the Masters offered by the above-menti one d academic institutions. The application must be for the 2021-2022 academic year. Note that each Master has its own deadline for application.
● The University will select the students for the IDEX scholarship
● The results for the Master Scholarships will be sent shortly after the admission results for the Master to which the student applied.
Application period: from April 2021 to July 2021 (depending on the Master).
Funding process : in October 2021, once the head of the master has confirmed the student’s presence and attendance, half of the scholarship is paid.In February 2022, once the head of the master has confirmed the students attendance during the 1rst semester and the participation to the exams, the other half of the scholarship is paid